Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: London gig pics

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Miss_Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone know where I can find photos from the London Astoria gig please?

    Cheers [img]smile.gif[/img] x

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by geekgirlxx:
    I have a bunch, but haven't loded them all on my site, I have seriously about 150 band photos from the 4 shows ... keep an eye out at sdtours.textamerica.com
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">The pics are brilliant, Erika!
    Tell your hubby to make better use of the digi-cam you've gotten for him...and upload some of his pics as well once he gets home.
    I took one of him, Curt and Johnny with his camera in Bielefeld at the smokehouse next to the slaughterhouse they were playing in...but I have no clue if it turned out ok...those digi-cams are way too tiny for me!

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 26, 2005 02:23 AM: Message edited by: lostheart ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tattguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah those pics are great.... the fans were packed in like sardines in amsterdam...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Miss_Mulisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aw thanks so much for those they're all awsome! I can see me in a couple of the london ones lol

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 29, 2005 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Miss Mulisha ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •